Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm Back + Exciting News!


I know, I know… I'm sorry. I've been slacking again. Turns out keeping up the blog alongside Uni is much harder than I thought. BUT I am gonna try again. I am going to try to be more organized and actually prepare Blog posts ahead of time that I can publish time after time. I already have several ideas for the next few posts. I'm also keeping a little notebook where I write down all my ideas and things I want to blog about. 


The other thing that is probably gonna be the major motivation for me to write more is something I'm very excited for. I will be studying at the University of La Laguna in Tenerife during my next semester, starting in september! There will be so many things to write about: all the small and big adventures and things I will see, meeting new people, trying out new things (I really want go scuba diving and learn how to surf), different foods, and life in general. I honestly can't express how excited I am. I have studied abroad before during school, but it still is quite scary. But I do know it's gonna be a time I will never forget. Experiences like this can make you grow so much and I think it's important to challenge yourself once in a while so you don't get stuck in your everyday routine. 

All in all I really do hope this will help me keep up with my blog as I quite like this little space of mine. If you're curious how well I'm doing feel free to come back anytime and see what I've been up to. And starting in September if you like you can come with me on my adventure exploring life on Tenerife. 

Until then I hope you have a wonderful week.



PS. I truly love the quote from the picture on the top, as I hope that one day I'll in fact look back at my posts and it's gonna make me smile remembering all the beautiful moments I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment