Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Wishlist




June Wish List
I have an ever-growing list of things I want to buy. Everything from Makeup to skincare and even random bits and pieces, drugstore as well as high-end. All either recommended by other Bloggers or Youtubers or friends, who told me about it. 
This list has gotten so long, it's way too much to share everything on here. So I picked out some things that have either been on my list for a very long time, or are so ridiculously pricey that I probably won't buy them for myself in the near future - or at least not all at once, but a girl's gotta treat herself from time to time, am I right?
Well, here's what currently sits on top of my wish list:



Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer(45€): I came across this beauty in one of the videos Zoella posted on youtube recently. It looks really nice and I have wanted to try something from the Bronze Goddess collection for ages, so this seemed to be a good thing to start with.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar(30€): Almost every beauty blogger must have talked about these at some point by now, but they just look so pretty and I can't help but feel that I need at least one. The Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks are supposedly a good dupe for the By Terry ones, so maybe start with those if you are on a budget.

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set(58€): I've had my eyes on this set since it came out. Zoeva brushes are really good in general, they have amazing quality and an even better price tag. Now with the rose gold detailing they are almost irresistible. Only downside to these is the fact that they are only available as a set and not individually. But on the other hand: you can never have too many brushes and if you do, maybe it's time to throw some out or give them to a friend or family member if you want to make them happy.

Frends Rose Gold Headphones(149€): These seem to be everywhere. But how could we judge anyone? Aren't they just gorgeous? Rose Gold again - can you spot a theme here? I just seem to be naturally drawn to everything rose golden. They are quite expensive and I probably don't need them, but I still want them. There is a slightly bigger version with interchangeable caps, which is even more exciting, but it also adds another 70€ to the price.

YSL La Laque Couture Lasting Nail Polish(24€): I'm only now getting into high-end makeup items, since I never had the money to buy them before and therefore didn't even  think of it. But for a while now I've been contemplating investing into a good nail varnish. Until recently I thought about getting a Chanel one, but once I read Anna's (from Vivianna does Makeup) blog post on the YSL lacquers, I knew I had to have one. I'm a sucker for packaging and I simply can't resist the YSL ones. I feel like I need it all!

Black Leather Jacket: On the hunt for the perfect leather jacket. Need I say more? I don't want to pay too much, but at the same time, good enough quality to last me for a while. I yet have to find the one for me. 


What is something on your wish list that you have wanted for a long time now?


No comments:

Post a Comment