Monday, August 04, 2014

Sunday Summery



Ok, so technically it's monday already and this was supposed to go up yesterday. But since I was out the whole sunday and wanted to include some bits of the day into this post, it's a little late now. Still keeping the title though, just because I think it sounds better.

My last week mainly consisted of food. Lots of it. And most of it wasn't really that healthy to be honest, but I guess it's ok to cheat once in a while. I am staying with my boyfriend at the moment and last week was this huge annual fair thing going on. So of course we went into town a few times to stroll along the market, grab some snacks, go on some of the rides and just enjoy the whole atmosphere.

On Wednesday I had to go to my place to pack my boxes and leave my keys with the couple that is going to stay in my apartment for the next 6 months while I'm away in Tenerife. Luckily my dad came to help, because my stuff definitely would not have fit into my tiny little car. For dinner we went to this place called Saro tapas bar & lounge that I've wanted to try for ages. And let me tell you the food was amazing! We ordered a variety of different little things and in the end the only thing we regretted was that it only was the two of us and we therefore couldn't try everything on the menu.

The rest of the week I spend enjoying the weather, catching up on some TV shows and shopping (there might be a haul coming soon if you're interested).

On Sunday my boyfriends parents and sister visited so of course we went to town as it was the last day of Libori and they had never seen it before. Marius took his sister on this very high chairoplane - maybe not the best idea, as he is slightly afraid of heights, but the view was worth it. After the family had left we got changed to watch the closing fireworks. Having been there last year, we knew there would be a lot of people so we went early to get a good spot. The firework was simply beautiful. There was music and tons of amazing effects and I know already that I want to go again next year. It was the perfect end to the week.


Hope you like this little roundup of my week and that you enjoyed yours as much as I did. What is something you did the previous week?










No comments:

Post a Comment