Friday, November 07, 2014

November Wishlist

October Wishlist


Here are some products I've been eyeing up recently:

The Bathory Bath Soak(23€): With autumn and winter coming up, I do feel like taking a nice relaxing bath in the evening even more often than usual. Unfortunately do I currently neither have appropriate autumnal weather here on tenerife, nor a bath tube in the house. But for those of you that do: this is something you should check out. You can customize the mixture of your bath soak and add different essential oils, depending on what results you want. Definitely will be paying the site a visit once I'm back in Germany.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation(28€): Wow, what a mouthful. You've probably heard of this, as it's not that new. I've wanted to try it for whats seems like forever, but it's hard to get my hands on it in Europe and especially Germany. But one day I will get it and I hope it will be as amazing as I imagine it to be.

Charlotte Tilburry Matte Revolution Lipsticks(29€): Are they not beautiful? The colours, the packaging and simply everything about those lipsticks is screaming "Buy me!". And with 10 shades to choose from, there is something for everyone in there. Now I only need to decide, which one I want. Or can I have them all?

Nars Virtual Domination Palette(50€): This one is just coming out now as part of Nars' holiday collection. It contains Miss Liberty highlighter, Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat and Final Cut blush and the well known Laguna bronzer. Therefore it has everything you could wish for to make you're cheeks look stunning. Since it is limited edition, you'd have to get it now, if you want to try it.

Chanel Le Vernis in Sweet Star: Another limited edition product. And just as exciting. This metallic silver nail polish is perfect for holiday season. It is probably pretty hard to get your hands on, so I'm not expecting to ever own this beauty, but I still can dream.

That is everything that is currently on top of my wishlist. Let me know if you think I should add anything and tell me which products you're currently dreaming about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment