Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Bit Of Everything | Collective Haul


After almost two months in Spain, you might imagine that some shopping has happened at some point during this time. And let me tell you, it has. In fact, it is so much, that I am already doubtful it will all fit in my suitcase and there are still 3 more months to come. Since it would also be way to much to show everything in this post, here are just a few of my favourite things I picked up so far.
Also excuse the picture quality, the lightning situation in my room is really bad, but I didn't want this to be a reason not to post, so I tried my best with what I had.

First things first, some pretty stationary. Whenever I see cute little notebooks and pens and tape, I can't resist. I probably won't even use all of them while I'm here, but it was too pretty not to buy.

The owl notebook and the tape are from a clothing store called Sfera, but they also do accessories and stationary. I almost went and bought the notebook in every colour and print, because they also had it with dogs, penguins and elephants and I simply couldn't decide. The two little books and the matching pen are from Ale-Hop. A cute store quite similar to Tiger, where you can get all kinds of bits and bobs. Those notebooks are good to throw in your bag for notes throughout the day or as little diaries to lay on your bedside table.


Since it was my birthday a few days ago, I also wanted to include the present I got from the girls here. They got me the vineyard peach series from The Body Shop, including a shower gel, body butter and a creamy body scrub. I love The Body Shop and I've used the peach shower gel before and smells so damn good. I can't wait to use it. Besides that, they also gave me this cute navy striped make-up bag with a dragonfly on the front. It is really pretty and holds everything I need. I've already been using it for the beach or when we went swimming at the pool.


I already bought a crazy amount of clothes. This are some of my favourite pieces. The white blouse with the dog print is from Mango and the black and white scarf is from Zara. It is huge and I probably won't need it until I'm back in Germany, but it's so unbelievably soft and comfy. It was love at first sight. The black shoes are from Primark. I've been looking for a pair of booties like this forever, but they never looked right or wouldn't fit and I was already willing to pay any amount of money if I only found some I'd like. Then I found those at Primark and deeply hidden between all the shoes there was one last pair left in size 36 (UK size 3). And best of all: they were only 18€. What a bargain. Last there is the red and white woolen jacket that almost looks like a blanket. And that's exactly what it feels like when worn. Only thing that's missing now, is the appropriate autumn weather.



Last but not least, of course I bought some Make-up. I was in need of some new tweezers, since I broke my old ones and I finally got some Tweezermans. I've got the mini ones in mint and I love them. I also finally decided to give the Benefit Porefessional a go and while I was at it I also got the go Tropicoral kit to try out some other products. It includes a chacha tint, a high beam highlighter, a coralista gloss and matching blush. Another always-wanted-to-try product is the Body Shop honey bronzer. For my by sea and sand damaged hair I bought the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil to make it soft and shiny again. This honestly smells so good, that I don't even care that much anymore if it really works. But of course I hope it will.



I can never go make-up shopping without looking at MAC lipsticks and of course I've got to buy some sooner or later. This time it was a cremesheen in Brave Red and Diva, a beautiful matte dark berry tone, which had been on my list for a while now. Finally the most exciting purchase for me, was Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I've wanted to try it for ages, but can't get it anywhere near my hometown in Germany, so it was obvious I would have to get it at Sephora here in spain. So far I'm loving it.


That's everything for now, but I definitely will be doing more shopping while I'm away and there will probably be another haul coming in the future if you're interested.
Have you been shopping recently? What did you buy?

♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment