Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nails As White As Snow


I've never really been a fan of white nails. But after looking through this years spring nail trends I thought I'd give it another try. And I like it! Embellished whites are big this spring but I decided to start off with a simple all-white nail. I'm not the best when it comes to nail art - especially because my nails are really short and small (due to the bad habit of biting them), so I find most designs just look weird on them.


I went for Essies 'blanc' as in my opinion you can never go wrong with an Essie polish. They have never let me down. 'Blanc' is just a classic snowy white, but there are a few other shades you can opt for like 'marshmallow' which is a little more cloudy or 'pearly white' with a platinum shimmer to it.


Besides that I'm all into matte nails at the moment. Adding a matte top coat gives every nail this special something. And it can completely change the look of a colour. I really like the L'Oreal Color Riche top coat in matte. 

What are you loving on your nails right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment